- 3 Lbs. Trout
- 3 tbsp. Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning, divided
- 3 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 Whole Egg Yolks (Beaten)
- 1 c Margarine (Melted)
- 2 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 c Shrimp
- 1/2 lb Lump Crab Meat
- 1/2 c Mushrooms
- Season fish with 2 Tbsp. Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning in a baking pan and add olive oil.
- Bake in 375 degrees oven for 20-25 minutes.
- As fish bakes, prepare the sauce.
- To make sauce, place margarine in top of double boiler over hot (not boiling) water and gradually add eggs, stirring constantly until mixture thickens.
- Add lemon juice, shrimp, crab meat, mushrooms, and remaining 1 Tbsp Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning.
- Stir and cook for about 10 minutes to heat thoroughly.
- Place baked fish on a platter and cover with sauce.