- 1 Box Tony Chachere's Crispy Creole Hush Puppy Mix
- 1 c Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp. All Spice
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 4 tbsp. Melted Butter
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 c Milk
- 1 c Diced peaches, plus 8-12 fresh peach slices
- Powdered Sugar or Turbinado sugar, for Dusting
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Mix Tony's Crispy Creole Hush Puppy Mix, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger and all spice in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, mix together vanilla, butter, egg and milk.
- Fold wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and then fold in diced peaches.
- Butter a 9" cast iron skillet.
- Pour batter into the skillet and then top with fresh peach slices.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until cake is cooked through.
- Let cool completely and then sprinkle with powdered sugar or Turbinado sugar.