- 1 Can Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits, 10 ct for cupcake sized tin, 8 ct for larger muffin sized tin
- 6 Hard Boiled Eggs, Peeled and Chopped
- 1 c Diced Ham
- 1/2 c Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 4 Green Onions, White and Green Parts, Sliced
- 1 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 c Greek Yogurt
- 3 tsp. Tony Chachere's No Salt Seasoning Blend
- Preheat oven according to directions on biscuit can.
- Spray muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Flatten each biscuit and push into tin to form the cups.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients and stir until thoroughly mixed together.
- Place approximately 1/2 cup of egg filling into each biscuit - an ice cream scoop works well for this.
- Place muffin tin in oven and bake approximately 12-15 minutes, or until the edges of the biscuits turn light golden brown.
- Enjoy these biscuit cups warm or chilled. (Also freezes well)