- 1 lb Cauliflower head, trimmed and cut into 1/2" thick slices
- 1 tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil, to coat
- 1 tsp. Sea salt
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper, table grind
- Preheat WOLF Convection Steam oven to 375 degrees. Place cauliflower on a baking sheet.
- Pour on enough olive oil to coat. Season generously with salt and pepper and toss gently until evenly coated.
- Drizzle any remaining oil from the bowl on top. Place on the center rack in the oven.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Flip the cauliflower pieces and continue to cook for another 15 minutes, or until the cauliflower starts to crisp up and caramelize.
- Serve warm.