- 1/2 c Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. Celery, minced
- 1 tbsp. Onion, White, minced
- 2 tsp. Old Bay
- 1 tbsp. Lemon Juice, fresh
- 1 tsp. Dry Mustard
- 12 Saltine Crackers, crushed
- 1 tbsp. Parsley, minced
- 16 oz can Crabmeat, Jumbo Lump (drained) Pasteurized
- 1 c mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. roasted garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. Tony Chachere's creole seasoning
- In a medium bowl, mix all of the ingredients, except the crab.
- Gently add the crab, trying not to break it up.
- Divide the crab mixture on a lightly greased shallow baking pan, forming 2 oz cakes.
- Bake in a pre-heated convection oven at 325 degrees for 8-10 minutes, or until the cakes are lightly golden and warm throughout.
- Aioli sauce: Mix ingredients together and garnish with whole roasted garlic.