- 3 c quick oats
- 1/2 c dried cranberries
- 1/2 c chopped peanuts
- 1/2 c butter
- 3/4 c honey
- 2/3 c brown sugar
- 1 c peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Lightly spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray or line it with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix the oats, cranberries and nuts and set aside.
- Melt butter in a large, heavy bottom saucepan. Stir in honey and brown sugar and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Boil and stir for 2 ½ minutes. Remove from heat.
- Working quickly, stir in the peanut butter and vanilla until blended; then thoroughly mix in the oat mixture.
- Let mixture sit 15 minutes so it is not as sticky when rolling.
- Roll the mixture into 1 ½ - inch balls and let cool completely.
- Cool and serve.