- 3 oz linguine, uncooked
- 1/2 c salsa
- 2 tbsp. reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. orange juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 c cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 tbsp. chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1 tbsp. minced fresh cilantro
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan set over low heat, combine the salsa, peanut butter, orange juice, honey and soy sauce. Stir until combined.
- Add the chicken and heat through.
- Serve chicken mixture over top of linguine.
- Garnish with peanuts and cilantro.