For the Salad
- 8 oz uncooked small shell pasta
- 1 pt grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 c coarsely chopped fresh spinach
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 c finely chopped red onion
- 3 tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
For the Vinaigrette
- 1/4 c fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 large garlic clove, pressed
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 c vegetable oil
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- For the vinaigrette, combine lemon juice, mustard, garlic, salt, and black pepper. Slowly whisk in oil until combined.
- Toss pasta with tomatoes and remaining ingredients, including vinaigrette.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 8 hours.