- 1/2 c butter
- 3/4 c brown sugar
- 1/2 c light Karo syrup
- 1 lb Deli Ham, sliced thin
- 1/4 lb Swiss Cheese, sliced
- 5 Granny Smith Apple, thinly sliced
- Ciabatta bread, one loaf, sliced in 1/2" pieces
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Melt the butter and dissolve the sugar.
- Add the Karo syrup.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay out slices of Ciabatta bread to cover cookie sheet.
- Spread 2 Tbsp praline sauce on each slice of bread.
- Layer with four slices of ham and 1 slice Swiss cheese. Top with each with another slice of bread.
- Bake for 5 min or until cheese is melted.