- 1 can tomato soup (10 3/4 oz), undiluted
- 9 oz cream cheese
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 c cold water
- 1 c mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c chopped celery
- 1/2 c chopped green pepper
- 2 c shrimp, peeled, deveined, chopped and cooked
- 1 tbsp. onion, finely chopped
- Place water in a small saucepan and sprinkle gelatin over it; let stand one minute to soften and then stir in soup.
- Place pan over moderate heat and stir constantly until gelatin is dissolved.
- Pour soup mixture into an electric blender, add cream cheese, cover and blend at a high speed until smooth.
- Place onion, celery, green pepper, mayonnaise and shrimp in a medium-sized bowl and toss to mix. Fold soup mixture into shrimp mixture.
- When well mixed, pour into a 6-cup gelatin mold. Chill in refrigerate for several hours until set.