- 6 oz canned salmon, skinless, boneless
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp. Liquid Smoke
- 1/4 c Green Scallions, chopped
- 1/3 c pecans, chopped
- 1 tsp. Kosher Salt, less if salmon is salted
- 2 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature and mash with the back of a fork to soften.
- Gently mix in all the remaining ingredients.
- Allow dip to rest for 30 minutes at room temperature and mix once again.
- Garnish with paprika for a burst of color before serving.