- Floured baking spray
- 3 sticks unsalted butter
- 3 c Hershey’s® premier white chips, divided
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 c granulated sugar
- 3 c all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. almond flavoring
- 1 1/2 c raspberry jam
- 1 c sliced almonds
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and grease a half sheet pan (13 x 18 inches), with edges, with floured baking spray.
- In a large bowl, melt the butter in the microwave.
- Add half of the white chocolate chips to the melted butter. Set aside and do not stir the mixture.
- In a mixer, beat the eggs on medium speed until foamy.
- Gradually add the sugar, beating on medium speed until the mixture is creamy. Stir in the white chocolate chip mixture.
- Add the flour, salt, and almond flavoring, mixing at low speed until just blended.
- Spread ¾ of the batter into the prepared pan. Set the remaining batter aside.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Stir the remaining white chocolate chips into the remaining batter and set aside.
- Warm the raspberry jam and spread evenly over the warm baked crust.
- Gently drop tablespoons of the remaining batter over the fruit spread. Swirl with a metal spreader to even out until a little raspberry jam is peeking through all over. Sprinkle with the sliced almonds.
- Place back in the oven for an additional 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely and cut into 2-inch squares, further cutting into 1-inch squares.