- 2 sticks of unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 c fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/4 c fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 (24-30 pound) turkey
- Combine butter, thyme, and rosemary.
- Cover the turkey with the butter and seasoning mixture by hand. Be sure to rub it in on the skin and under some of the skin flaps.
- Place the turkey on the cooking mat on the REC TEC at 350 degrees. Cook until the internal temperature in the thigh of the turkey is 165-170 degrees (approximately 12-15 minutes per pound), about 5 to 7 hours depending on the size of your turkey.