This family friendly recipe is our take on the Crunchwrap Supreme. Get your little ones in the kitchen to help you assemble!
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Total Time: 25m
- Serves: 6 people
- Yield: 6 servings
- Category: Entrees
- 1 lb ground beef (or meat of choice)
- 1 packet of taco seasoning mix
- 6 burrito size flour tortillas
- 6 tostada shells
- 1 c sour cream
- 2 c of shredded lettuce
- 1 diced tomato
- 1 c shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- Nacho Cheese (warmed up)
- In a skillet or large cooking pan, cook and crumble the ground beef over medium-high heat. When it is no longer pink, drain the grease.
- Place meat back into the pan and stir the taco seasoning mix as well as the water it calls for on the packet. Cook according to the package instructions.
- Warm up the nacho cheese sauce in the microwave and set aside.
- Place the flour tortilla on a plate and warm in the microwave for about 20 seconds.
- Lay one tortilla on a flat surface. Spread a couple of table spoons of warmed nacho cheese in the middle of the tortilla.
- Place 1/2 cup of taco meat on top of the nacho cheese,
- Next, add the tostada shells a thin layer of sour cream, lettuce, tomato, and lastly, the shredded Mexican cheese blend. Make sure to keep all ingredients in the center, on top of the tostada.
- To fold into the actual jungle wrap, start with the bottom of the tortilla and fold the edges up to the center of the fillings. Keep doing that, folding as tight as possible, as you work your way around the tortilla.
- Spray another skillet or cooking pan with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Place the junglewrap supreme, seam side down, onto the skillet. Cook for 2-3 min. or until golden brown.
- Flip over and cook the other side for another 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cook the rest of your junglewrap supremes and eat immediately.