Looking for something sweet and light? These animal crackers are sure to satisfy, they are tiny and packed with flavor.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 6m
- Total Time: 16m
- Yield: 36 cookies
- Category: Dessert
- 3 c cake flour
- 1 - 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 c granulated sugar
- 1 c butter
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp. carnation evaporated milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Cinnamon and sugar to sprinkle on top
- Animal cookie imprints
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the dry ingredients together. Mix in butter until incorporated.
- In a separate mixing bowl, mix wet ingredients together.
- Add wet ingredients to dry until dough forms (may need to add a little more milk if too dry).
- Roll out dough onto floured surface to desired thickness and cut into desired cookie shape.
- With a clean animal imprint, press into the dough and sprinkle on cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes (not looking for golden edges).
- Let cookies cool and enjoy!