- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1 sweet onion (small), minced
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp. poppy seeds
- 3 tbsp. dry mustard
- 1 (12 count) package dinner rolls
- 1/4 lb sliced ham
- 1 c swiss cheese, grated
- 1 c cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 350° F and prepare a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Smaller dish can be used as long as all rolls will fit in the dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the butter, onion, Worcestershire, poppy seeds, and dry mustard. Stir until well blended.
- Remove the dinner rolls from the package and split the rolls. If possible, slice through the entire package of rolls to split them in half while leaving them as a whole. Place the bottom half of the rolls in the prepared baking dish, cut side up.
- Spread the butter mixture on the bottom half of the rolls.
- Layer the sliced ham.
- Sprinkle the grated Swiss and Cheddar cheeses on top.
- Top with the top half of the dinner rolls.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Brush additional melted butter on top, if desired.