- 3 lb ground beef (80/20)
- 1 lb hot ground sausage
- 2 (18-ounce) bottles barbeque sauce
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can tomato soup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Mix the ground beef and sausage together in a large mixing bowl.
- Form into balls, about the size of a golf ball. Place on the prepared sheet pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the internal temperature of the meatball reaches 165 degrees F.
- While meatballs are baking, prepare sauce: In a medium saucepan set over medium-low heat, combine the barbeque sauce and tomato soup. Stir well and cook for a few minutes until heated through.
- If taking to a tailgate, place the meatballs in the crockpot and pour the sauce over the meatballs; otherwise put the meatballs in the sauce and enjoy.