- 10 oz bag of mini marshmallows
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 8 c Cork’s Simply Salted Popcorn
- 4 oz Reese’s Pieces candy
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the marshmallows and butter and heat on high for 2 minutes. Stir once every minute and remove when marshmallows are completely melted.
- In another large mixing bowl, add popcorn, and pour hot marshmallow mixture over the popped corn. Gently stir until popcorn is well coated.
- Wait 2 minutes to allow the marshmallow mixture to cool a bit, but before it sets.
- Stir in the candy until well distributed.
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper which will hold the completed popcorn balls.
- Spray your hands with cooking spray and grab a handful of popcorn. Shape it into a ball. Place the shaped popcorn ball on the baking tray.
- Continue this process until you have formed all the popcorn balls. You may need to spray your hands a few times with cooking spray if the popcorn starts to stick too much.