- 1 tsp. canola oil
- 1 medium vidalia onion, diced
- ½ cup sliced white mushrooms
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 (8.8-ounce) packages pre-cooked brown basmati rice (Uncle Ben’s), divided
- ¼ cup sweet chili sauce
- 8 oz Smithfield® spiral sliced ham, cut into ¾-inch cubes
- ½ cup fresh cilantro
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Chopped chives or sesame seeds, for garnish
- Saute the onion and mushrooms in a small saute pan until the onions are translucent. Leave in pan and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add the sesame oil to pan; swirl to coat.
- Add 1 package rice to pan; cover and cook 7 minutes or until rice is well browned (rice will pop), stirring occasionally. Add the remaining 1 package rice and chili sauce to pan; cook 1 minute.
- Add ham and cooked mushrooms and onions to pan; cook, uncovered, 4 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add the cilantro and salt to the pan, stirring to combine.
- Garnish with chopped chives or sesame seeds and serve hot.