- 1 1/2 c cookie crumbs (graham cracker or any other cookie you would like to use)
- 6 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 c granulated sugar
- 12 oz Hershey semi-sweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter, room temperature, diced
- 1 c heavy whipping cream
- Sea Salt
- Dulce de Leche Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl until crumbly. Press firmly into a 9” tart pan (sides first, then the bottom).
- Bake for 7-8 minutes and cool completely in the pan.
- Place chopped chocolate and butter into a large bowl.
- In a small saucepan, bring the cream just barely to a simmer. Pour over the chopped chocolate and cover the bowl immediately with plastic wrap. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Stir with a spatula until combined and smooth.
- Pour into cooled tart shell and allow to set - overnight at room temperature or 1-2 hours in the fridge.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and drizzle with dulce de leche if desire. Serve at room temperature.