Construct in a mason or resealable jar and leave in the fridge overnight. Perfect for on-the-go breakfast!
- Prep Time: 5m
- Serves: 1 serving
- Category: Breakfast
- 1/2 c liquid such as dairy milk, almond, cashew or coconut milk
- 1/2 c old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 c yogurt, optional
- 1 tsp. chia seeds, optional but highly recommended
- half banana, mashed, optional
- Serving suggestions: fruit (fresh or dried), nuts, nut butter, seeds, protein powder, granola, coconut, spices, citrus zest and vanilla extract
- Add the milk, oats, yogurt, chia seeds and banana to a jar or container and give them a good stir.
- Refrigerate overnight or for at least 5 hours.
- In the morning, add additional liquid if you\'d like.
- Once you achieve the desired consistency, top with fruit, nuts, nut butter, seeds, protein powder, granola, coconut, spices, zest or vanilla extract.