- 15 to 20 large button mushrooms
- 1 c pecans, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 c (½ stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and prepare a shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- Clean the mushrooms, remove the stems, and set the caps aside.
- Finely chop the stems and place in a large bowl. Add in the pecans, parsley, butter, garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Place the caps in the prepared pan, hollow side up.
- Stuff the caps with the mixture.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Serve immediately.