- 1 beef tenderloin
- 12 slices frozen Pancetta, sliced thin
- Jet net
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 shallot
- Butter, as needed
- Blended oil, as needed
- Slice the frozen pancetta thin and lay on half sheets parchment to make a sheet of pancetta.
- Season the beef with pepper. Lay out piece of plastic wrap and lay pancetta sheet on it.
- Remove the paper. Lay beef tenderloin on the pancetta and wrap it into a roulade with the plastic.
- Put into the freezer for a few minutes to firm up pancetta.
- Remove from the plastic and jet net whole piece. Sous vide at 128 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove from the circulator. Sear in butter and oil until rendered and golden.
- Use aromates in the searing process.