- 1/4 c Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. lemon pepper
- 6 lb beef tenderloin, trimmed
- Let sit for 10 minutes before carving.
- In a small bowl make a paste of the seasoned salt, soy sauce, and lemon pepper. Rub the paste over the tenderloin, coating all sides.
- Let sit at room temperature for one hour. Preheat the broiler.
- Place the meat on a rack in the broiler pan and broil until golden brown, about 8 minutes.
- Turn the meat over and broil until the other side is golden brown, about 8 minutes.
- Remove the meat from the oven and reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
- Sprinkle the meat with a little more soy sauce and seasoned salt and insert a meat thermometer into the thickest part.
- Roast the meat until the thermometer registers 120 degrees for medium rare.