- 1 1/2 lb broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 lb cauliflower florets
- Kosher salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 1/4 c mayonnaise
- 2 c grated cheddar cheese
- 6 green onions, diced
- 3 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper
- 4 tbsp. Italian breadcrumbs, plus more for topping
- Steam the broccoli and cauliflower florets until crisp tender. Drain well.
- Prepare a large casserole dish with cooking spray and preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Arrange the steamed florets into the prepared casserole dish and salt and pepper to taste.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, cheese, green onions, mustard, ground red pepper, and breadcrumbs.
- Spoon the mayonnaise mixture over the florets. Sprinkle with additional breadcrumbs over the top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes and serve warm.