- 20 slices bacon, cooked and coarsely chopped
- 2/3 c packed brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp. black pepper
- 6 tbsp. butter
- 6 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 loaves (1 pound each) frozen bread dough, thawed according to package directions
- Spray 12-cup bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine bacon, brown sugar, and pepper in medium bowl. Combine butter and maple sugar in medium microwavable bowl; microwave on high 30 seconds; stir. Microwave 20 seconds or until butter is melted.
- Roll 1-inch pieces of dough into balls. Dip balls in butter mixture; roll in bacon mixture to coat. Layer in prepared pan.
- Reheat any remaining butter mixture, if necessary; drizzle over top of dough. Cover and let rise in warm place about 45 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack 5 minutes. Loosen edges of bread with knife, invert onto serving plate. Serve warm.