- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 (9-ounce) bag spinach
- 6 scallions, white and light green parts, chopped
- 6 oz Smithfield® ham, diced
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Bacon lattice, for garnish
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from heat source; preheat broiler to high.
- Warm oil in a large ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add spinach and cook, stirring, until wilted, about 3 minutes. Add scallions; saute for 1 minute. Stir in ham; saute for 1 minute longer.
- Whisk eggs and cheese; season with salt and pepper. Arrange the spinach mixture evenly in skillet and pour egg mixture over. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook without stirring until frittata is almost set in the center, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Transfer skillet to broiler and cook, watching carefully to avoid burning, until top is set and golden brown, 1 to 2 minutes. Run a spatula around the edges of the skillet and cut into wedges (to safeguard your pan, you can slide the frittata onto a serving plate before slicing). Serve hot, or allow to cool and serve at room temperature.