- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 c fresh blueberries, divided (about 8 ounces)
- c extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 8 oz baby spinach/spring mix blend (about 8 cups)
- 4 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- c roasted, salted almonds, chopped (about 3 ounces)
- Combine ½ cup blueberries, oil, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper in blender or mini-food processor; blend for 1 minute or until blueberries are finely chopped and dressing is thickened.
- Place greens in a large bowl and drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup blueberries, goat cheese and almonds.