- 2 lbs Brussels sprouts, cleaned and cut in half
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 whole lemon
- salt and pepper
- cooking oil
- Pre-heat preferred oil in a deep fryer at 325º. Rinse Brussels sprouts, trim, cut in half and pat dry.
- Once oil has reached 325º, fry Brussels sprouts until outside leaves turn a golden brown. This should take about 90 seconds.
- Take Brussels sprouts out of the fryer to drain for about 10 seconds. Then, immediately toss in a stainless-steel mixing bowl with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with fish sauce and squeeze lemon over the Brussels. Toss together.
- Serve alongside pork chop and spoonbread.