- 6 to 7 cups granny smith apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 1 pie crust
- 1 c sugar
- 1/4 c all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c unsalted butter, melted
- 1 c brown sugar
- 3/4 c all-purpose flour
- 3/4 c rolled oats
- Layer apples in pie crust until they form a high dome over the top. Mix together the sugar, all-purpose flour, cinnamon, and salt and pour evenly over the apples.
- Mix the crumble ingredients and add to the top of the apples.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 -55 minutes, covering after 25 minutes.