- ¼ cup Hershey’s® special dark chocolate, chopped
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 ½ teaspoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (5 ounce) box spring mix
- ½ cup strawberries, sliced
- ½ cup candied almonds
- In a microwave, melt the chocolate on 20-second intervals and stir until smooth.
- Whisk in the vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper.
- Slowly drizzle in the olive oil while whisking.
- Toss spring mix, strawberries, and candied almonds in a large bowl.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad right before serving.
- Any remaining vinaigrette can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. The salad dressing may start to separate but can be whisked until it becomes uniform again.