- 2 3/4 c all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin puree (not pumpkin filling)
- 1 c packed dark brown sugar
- 3/4 c granulated sugar
- 1 c vegetable or canola oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
Cream Cheese Filling
- 12 oz full-fat block cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 c granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a 10-inch bundt pan.
- Whisk the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and nutmeg together in a large bowl. Set aside. Whisk the pumpkin, brown sugar, granulated sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla extract together until combined. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk until completely combined. Batter will be thick.
- Make the cream cheese filling: Using a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a paddle or whisk attachment, beat the cream cheese on high speed until no lumps remain. Beat in the remaining ingredients on medium-high speed until combined.
- Spread half of the pumpkin batter into the prepared bundt pan. Spread all of the cream cheese filling evenly on top. Spread the remaining pumpkin batter on top.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean with just a couple lightly moist crumbs. This is a large, heavy cake so don\'t be alarmed if it takes a little longer in your oven.
- Once done, remove from the oven and allow to cool for 1 hour inside the pan. Then, invert the slightly cooled bundt cake onto a wire rack set over a large plate or serving dish. Allow cake to cool completely before serving. Leftovers keep well stored in the refrigerator for a few days.