- 5 c of raw cauliflower "rice" (about 1 medium head of cauliflower; I cut mine into florets and then briefly pulsed in the food processor until they are the size of grains of rice, but you can also use frozen cauliflower rice)
- 3 tbsp. salted butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 tbsp. shredded parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet on the stove top, add butter and minced garlic. Bring to a simmer and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring often, until garlic flavors are infused into the oil (melted butter). Careful to not let the garlic burn.
- Add the cauliflower rice and bring to medium-high heat over stove top. Sprinkle cheese on top. Stir to mix and cook until cauliflower is tender. Add salt and pepper to taste and stir a few more times until everything is thoroughly mixed. Serve while warm. Garnish with shaved parmesan cheese.