- 12 piping bags
- 6 tan or brown pipe cleaners
- 12 wiggle eyes
- 6 red pom-pom balls
- 2 c mini marshmallows
- 6 tbsp. mini chocolate chips
- 6 hot cocoa packets
Additional supplies needed:
- Printable gift tags on card stock
- single hole punch
For one reindeer:
- Pour one packet of hot cocoa mix into the piping bag, pushing it all the way to the tip.
- Cut off the top of the piping bag at approximately 2 inches above the top of the hot cocoa. Fold the excess two inches of the piping bag in and down, staple to close.
- Put the bag of hot cocoa into another piping bag and flatten.
- Layer in 1 tbsp of mini chocolate chips.
- Add 1/3 cup marshmallows.
- Cinch the top of the bag and tie on a ribbon.
- Cut out a gift tag and punch a hole in the top. Weave the ribbon through the hole and knot it to hold the gift tag in place.
- Wrap a pipe cleaner around the bag, just above the ribbon. Shape it into antlers.
- Place wiggle eyes near the top of the hot cocoa mix and glue in place.
- Glue a pom-pom near the tip of hte bag for Rudolph\'s nose.
- Trim off the excess piping bag above antlers.