This is my personal twist on the classic Italian pinwheels. I used southern ingredients such as horseradish, bacon, and fresh radishes. This is sure to become a favorite at your gatherings this football season. This recipe keeps for up to three days so you can make this on Thursday night and take it to your party on Saturday!
- 4 oz Cream cheese (softened)
- 1 ½ tsp. Prepared horseradish
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- 13 8-inch Flour tortillas
- 20 slices Cheddar (thin sliced)
- 20 slices Turkey
- 10 slices Ham (thin sliced)
- 15 slices Bacon (thick cut)
- 3 medium Cucumbers (thin sliced and water wrung)
- 5 Radishes (thin sliced)
- In a small bowl mix cream cheese, horseradish, and pepper.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese mixture on a flour tortilla.
- Top with 4 slices cheddar, 4 slices turkey, 3 slices bacon and 2 slices of ham.
- Top with cucumbers and radishes.
- Tightly roll up tortilla and wrap in wax paper.
- Repeat until all tortillas are rolled up.
- Place in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve cut off ends and cut into slices.