- 1/2 c shredded swiss cheese
- 1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c ricotta cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1 c heavy cream
- 1 frozen 9-inch pie shell
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Prick pie shells , crimp edges and pre-bake at 350 degrees for ten minutes.
- Sprinkle swiss, cheddar, and mozzarella cheeses on the bottom of the pie shell.
- Whisk together eggs, ricotta, heavy cream, salt, and pepper.
- Fill shells with egg mixture up to the edge of the crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Turns the pie and turn the oven down to 275 degrees.
- Resume baking for 25 minutes.
- Pie is done when they are set in the center. They will puff up considerably while hot, but will fall once they have cooled.