- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp. Hellmann’s® mayonnaise
- 3/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. green onions, diced
- 1/2 c cherry tomatoes, cut for garnish
- 1 c candied bacon (below)
- White sandwich bread
- 1 lb bacon
- 4 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. dijon mustard
- Stir the cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Add the garlic powder and mix well.
- Fold in the green onions.
- Using a biscuit cutter, cut pieces of bread in circles and toast.
- Spread the dip on top of the toasted bread.
- Place small piece of cherry tomato on top.1. Mix syrup, brown sugar and mustard in a bowl.
- Place small pieces of candied bacon on top of dip.
- Mix syrup, brown sugar and mustard in a bowl.
- Dip to coat bacon in the mixture.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment or foil and place a baking rack on top.
- Place bacon on top of rack and bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Flip bacon and bake an additional 10 minutes or until it starts to stiffen.
- Let cool before cutting into small pieces.