- 1 lb peeled and deveined 51/60 shrimp
- 1/2 lb dry fettuccine noodles, broken in half
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 1/2 c white onion, diced
- 1/4 c green bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 c celery, diced
- 1/2 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1/2 c Rotel original diced tomatoes & green chilies, with juice
- 1/4 c dried parsley, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 10 1/2 oz can cream of shrimp soup
- 1 c sharp cheddar cheese, hand-shredded
- 1 c Monterey jack cheese, hand-shredded
- 3/4 tsp. Tony Chachere's creole seasoning
- 1/2 lb cooked crawfish tail meat
- parmesan cheese, hand-grated for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees and grease a 9 x 13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Bake the shrimp on a parchment-lined sheet pan in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Cook the noodles in boiling water with 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Once the noodles are fully cooked, drain, and toss them with the remaining olive oil. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
- Saute the onion, bell pepper, celery and garlic over medium heat for 15 minutes or until the onions are translucent.
- Add the tomatoes and parsley to the sautéed vegetables and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the soup, both cheeses, and seasonings
- Let the mixture simmer until the cheese is melted.
- Add the noodles, shrimp, and crawfish to the sauce. Mix until well incorporated.
- Place in hte greased 9 x 13 pan, cover with foil, and bake for 20 minutes or until hot.
- Garnish with grated parmesan cheese and parsley.