- Green Onions
- 2 tbsp. Parmesan, Freshly Grated
- 1 tbsp. Butter, Room Temperature, borderline melting
- Panko Bread Crumbs (1.5 to 2 cups)
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 2 dashes of Tony's Pepper Sauce
- 3 dashes of Tony's Original Creole Seasoning
- 1/4 lb Crawfish Tails
- 1/4 lb Jumbo Lump Crabmeat
- 8 oz Cremini Mushrooms (cleaned, stems removed, and trimmed)
- Add all ingredients, except crabmeat, crawfish tails and mushrooms, to a mixing bowl and combine.
- Once incorporated, fold in the jumbo lump crabmeat and crawfish tails. Take a spoonful of the mixture and stuff the cremini mushrooms.
- Top with a few more dashes of Tony\'s Original Creole Seasoning.
- Place in the oven for 12 minutes at 450°F.