- 3 bunches Swiss Chard leaves with stems, washed
- 1 c White Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 ea Garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 c Pancetta, chopped
- 2 tbsp. Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper, as needed
- Roughly chop leaves and set aside.
- In a large sauté pan add pancetta, garlic and onion. Sauté until onions are translucent, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add chopped stems of Swiss chard and sauté another 3 minutes.
- Add the Swiss chard leaves, season with salt and pepper.
- Sauté until tender about 5 minutes.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
- Serve immediately.