- 1 box pecan cake mix
- 3/4 c butter, melted
- 1/4 c Tony’s Praline Honey Ham Injectable Marinade
- 4 eggs, large
- 1 c whole milk
- 1/2 c Tony’s Praline Honey Ham Injectable Marinade
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp. Tony’s Praline Honey Ham Injectable Marinade
- 3/4 c pecans, roughly chopped
- Line a 9×13 inch pan with nonstick foil. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine pecan cake mix, melted butter, Tony’s Praline Honey Ham Marinade, eggs and milk. Stir until just combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 23-28 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool the cake slightly, 3-5 minutes.
- Using a wooden spoon, poke holes into the cake around 2 inches apart.
- Pour or inject 1/2 cup Tony’s Praline Honey Ham Marinade into the holes.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and 2 Tbsp. Tony’s Praline Honey Ham Marinade. Heat for 2-3 minutes or warmed through and slightly thickened.
- Spoon over the cake and garnish with chopped pecans.