- Floured baking spray
- 2 1/2 c unsalted butter
- 7 1/2 c graham cracker crumbs
- 4 c confectioners’ sugar
- 3 c Jif® creamy peanut butter*
- 1 (12-ounce) bag Hershey’s® semi-sweet chocolate chips, approximately 2 cups
- 1 1/2 c Jif® creamy peanut butter
- 1 c salted, roasted peanuts, chopped
- Grease a half sheet pan (13 x 18 inches), with edges, with floured baking spray.
- Melt the butter in the microwave in 20-second intervals.
- In a large bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs and confectioners’ sugar.
- Add the melted butter and 3 cups of peanut butter to the bowl and mix until well blended.
- Pat the crust mixture evenly into the greased half sheet pan.
- Place in the freezer for at least 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave in 10-second intervals, stirring after each interval.
- Stir in 1½ cups of peanut butter.
- Pull the chilled crust out of the freezer.
- Spread the melted chocolate mixture over the top of the crust.
- Sprinkle the peanuts on top of the chocolate mixture.
- Place in the refrigerator overnight to become firm.
- Let the bars come to room temperature and cut into 1-inch squares, or make larger for a full dessert! Drizzle chocolate syrup, if desired.