- 1 (16-ounce) box medium pasta shells
- 1 c frozen peas, thawed
- 1 c black olives, sliced
- 1/3 c scallions, diced
- 1 sweet medium red pepper, diced
- Salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 c Hellmann’s® mayonnaise
- 1/4 c fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 c fresh basil leaves, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions, drain, rinse, and cool.
- Combine the pasta, peas, olives, red pepper, scallions, salt, and pepper in a large bowl and refrigerate.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Pour half of the dressing over the salad, toss well, and store the remaining dressing.
- Refrigerate the salad overnight.
- Pour the remaining dressing over the pasta salad and mix well before serving.
- Garnish with whole black olives and sliced red peppers.