- 4 c flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 c unsalted butter
- 2 c sugar
- 4 eggs
- 6 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 c chopped nuts (choose your favorite: walnuts, peanuts, pecans, etc)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, and baking soda together.
- Cream the butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs and mix.
- Add flour mixture to the butter, sugar, and egg mixture.
- Fold in the mashed bananas.
- Lightly flour the nuts and fold them into the banana mixture.
- Separate batter into two buttered loaf pans.
- Bake for one hour.
- Extra batter can be placed in muffin pans and baked for 30 minutes.