Creole Sausage Balls
- 1 lb Ground Pork Sausage
- 1 1/2 c All-Purpose Baking Mix
- 4 c Freshly Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tsp. Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning
- 1/4 c Milk (I use non-fat)
Creole Remoulade Dipping Sauce
- 1 c Mayo
- 2 tbsp. Grainy Mustard
- 1 Clove Garlic Minced
- 1 tbsp. Creamed Horseradish
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp. Tony Chachere\'s Original Creole Seasoning
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- Preheat oven to 400° and move the rack to the middle position.
- Grease a large baking sheet (or two smaller ones - then use the top and bottom racks) with cooking spray.
- Add the sausage meat, baking mix, cheddar cheese, Tony's Original Creole Seasoning and milk to a large bowl. Using your hands, knead/mix it until it's well combined.
- Form 1" balls and place them on the baking sheet. Bake the Creole sausage balls for 18-20 minutes or until they're cooked through.
- While the Creole sausage balls are baking, make the remoulade sauce by combining the mayo, mustard, garlic, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, Tony's Original Creole Seasoning and parsley in a small bowl. Set aside until needed.
- Once the Creole sausage balls are done, let them cool for a few minutes, then plate them and serve with the remoulade dip.