- 1 c chocolate chips, chunks or Wilton andy melts
- 12 ice cream cones
- 1/2 tsp. vegetable oil, optional
- Decorative toppings (sprinkles, nuts, candies)
- Add toppings to small bowls.
- Lay out a sheet of wax paper for drying the cones.
- In a small microwavable-safe bowl, melt your chocolate in the microwave in 20-second intervals, stirring often until no chunks appear.
- Hold the cone by the bottom tip and slowly submerge the opening into the melted chocolate. Slowly raise the cone and shake excess chocolate. You can use a fork or spoon to coat the cone evenly.
- Immediately roll the cones in toppings or sprinkles.
- Place the finished cones so they are standing up.
- Work quickly in small batches and set each batch of cones in the fridge for 15-20 minutes (or completely hardened).
- Top with your favorite ice cream and enjoy!