- 6 oz lump white crabmeat
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 block), softened
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. granulated sugar
- black pepper, to taste
- 3 tbsp. onion, finely minced
- 1 tbsp. parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. celery seed
- 1/4 c cocktail sauce
- buttery crackers, for serving
- Empty the can of crabmeat into a fine mesh strainer, gently run cold water over it to rinse, set aside to drain.
- Mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, and pepper together in a bowl until smooth.
- Add the crabmeat, along with the onion, parsley, and celery seed.
- Gently fold the mixture together until combined, then transfer it to a serving bowl. Smooth the top of the dip flat, and top with cocktail sauce.
- Serve with crackers.