- 1 large head raw broccoli (approximately 6 cups broccoli florets)
- 1 c bacon, cooked (approximately 6 to 8 slices)
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 c dried cranberries (Craisins®)
- 1 c Hellmann’s® mayonnaise
- 1/4 c white wine vinegar
- 1/2 c granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. freshly cracked black pepper
- Cut off the broccoli stems and halve broccoli spears. Place in a large bowl.
- Crumble the cooked bacon over the broccoli.
- Add the onion and dried cranberries.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, vinegar, and sugar.
- Pour ¾ of the dressing over the broccoli and add freshly cracked pepper. Mix until well incorporated.
- Let the salad sit in the refrigerator overnight for best results.
- Pour the remaining dressing over the salad right before serving.