- 12 whole eggs, hard cooked and peeled*
- 2 tsp. Durkee sauce
- 2 tbsp. Hellman’s mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. French’s yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp. Wickles relish
- 1 c Bourbon bacon (recipe below)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lb bacon
- 4 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. Bourbon
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise. Pop the yellow yolks into a small bowl. Mash with a fork until fine.
- Add in the mustard, Durkee sauce, relish, and mayonnaise and stir well until it is completely combined. Use salt and pepper to taste.
- Either fill a piping bag with mixture or use a teaspoon to fill the eggs.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to eat. They will last 4-5 days.
- Mix maple syrup, bourbon, brown sugar and mustard in a bowl.
- Coat bacon in the mixture.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment or foil and a baking rack.
- Place bacon on top of rack and bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Flip bacon and bake an additional 10 minutes or until it starts to stiffen.
- Let cool before cutting into small pieces.