- oil for fryer
- 1 lb boudin (flavor of choice)
- 6 sticks pepper jack cheese
- 6 flour tortillas (9 inch)
- 6 large toothpicks
- 6 tsp. Tony's Original Creole Seasoning
- 1 tsp. chives
- 1 c mayonnaise
- 1/2 c ketchup
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire
- Chimichangas: Place 2-3 tablespoons of boudin in your flour tortillas, add one stick of pepper jack cheese in the center of the boudin. Sprinkle 1 tsp of Tony’s original seasoning on top. Wrap and put toothpick through to hold. Fry at 350 degrees for 4 1/2 minutes. Take chimichangas out of the fryer, let cool, then cut.
- Creole Sauce: Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- To plate: Smear creole sauce on the plate then place the chimichangas on top and finish with a sprinkle of chives.